Tuesday 24 September 2019

Count on you








I cannot count much on this crazy world, but I thank god for every moment I can count on you. Spending life with a GOOD friend, you get a chance to see world much brighter, clearer and happier. Trust me I still remember how it feels to try to fit in the place that I didnt belong, its a hazy morning wake with no smile at all, though its good to find the right track back. Some people may not feel it, some may take some for granted, some may not realized it yet. I thank God I really do for every second you good friend hear me out, for every moment you help me out, for every breath I spend on laughing jokes. Thanks for being there, thank you so much. Not to forget those who always check on me even we didnt get a chance to meet often, know that you help me through, and I thank God for you. To all my friend, good friend close friend, whatever-you-make-me-feel friend, may Allah granted you a blissful  life, I wish you all tremendous happiness as I hope you will wish mine too.